GSOM SPbU Master in Management Programs’ Presentation
The Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg University invites students, graduates, and young people interested in management education to visit Master Programs Presentation.
When: February 17, 2012, 18.00.
Where: Volkhovsky Per. 3, Room 211.
Please, register, to take part>>>
Participants: Master Programs Director, students and graduates.
GSOM SPbU Master Programs:
Master in International Business program (MIB) is being carried out in the Graduate School of Management SPbU since 1999 and provides opportunity to choose either of the three following directions:
- International Management
- International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Technology & Innovation Management
- CEMS Master in International Management by Global Alliance in Management Education, CEMS MIM (CEMS Master in International Management, CEMS MIM)
- with HEC School of Management Paris (HEC-Paris)
- with Lappeenranta University of Technology School of Management (School of Business, LUT)
Master in Corporate Finance program is being delivered in the Graduate School of Management SPbU from 2010 in partnership with the best business schools of the world - partners of GSOM SPbU. The program attracts prospective students with obtained degree in mathematics, natural sciences, economics, economic and mathematics education, who wish to put to use their knowledge in a most effective way and build a successful career in the field of applied corporate finance or investment banking.
Please review the GSOM SPbU Master in Management programs entry requirements
To get the additional information about the Master in Management programs or visiting presentations please contact:
by e-mail email@example.com
or call +7 (812) 323-84-48
Register to take part in the presentation