Graduates of the Graduate School of Management have plenty of opportunities to stay involved with GSOM through the Alumni community. And there are lots of attractive reasons to become its members!
As a member of our alumni community:
- A lifelong email forwarding address;
- Membership in exclusive Internet club;
- Regular updates about all AC’s events and news;
- Information on appointments, achievements, as well as important events in careers and lives of our graduates.
You have a possibility to:
- Conduct researches and polls and carry out surveys among all GSOM graduates;
- Take advantage of printed material and a wide range of online business and research resources in the library;
- Take part in seminars and round tables on various branches of business;
- Attend guest lectures and excursions in the GSOM graduates’ company;
- Give comments to key business publications.
You are invited to:
- An alumni reunion;
- A «without ties» Pizza-Party for graduates and students;
- Sports events (mini-football championship, paintball competitions etc.);
- The most important social event of the Association: The Annual New Year's Gala-Dinner;
- A summer celebration dedicated to the initiation of the new members into the graduates.
You solve career questions by:
- Getting practical career support and advice;
- Considering vacancies open only to the graduates by GSOM’s partners;
- Receiving information on projects offered by the GSOM’s partners and graduates, in which to prove yourselves;
- Offering your company’s vacancies.
You can support the rising generation of successful managers by:
- Taking part in Open days and presentations of GSOM’s programs;
- Becoming a member of the Degree Examinations Commission at the Graduate Thesis Support presentation;
- Becoming a member of the Jury at the annual ‘Godvin Wong ‘ business plan competitions;
- Helping with the organization of the Peter Draker’s Prize ceremony;
- Offering project-based internships and employment to the GSOM’s students and graduates;
- Supporting GSOM’s researches and providing information for business-case scenarios (Creation of the Chronicle of the Russian Business).