Visa and Accommodation
The official Colloquium hotel Holiday Inn St.Petersburg Moskovskye Vorota is situated in the central part of the city, on Moskovsky Prospect which connects the city centre with the Pulkovo International Airport. All the major Colloquium events will be held in the hotel congress hall and lounges.
Rooms with a preferential rate have been reserved for you at this hotel. In order to get the preferential rate for rooms you need to book them before August 16th 2010. After this date we cannot guarantee the lower price for your accommodation.
Please see the options below (all options prices include breakfast and VAT):
25 sq.m and appointed room, high ceiling, large window. Comes with 1 king or 2 twin beds, working desk, comfy armchair, high-speed / WiFi internet connection, large in-room safe, plenty of wardrobe space, LCD TV, air-conditioning, mini bar, tea & coffee facilities
31 sq.m, spacious seating area, high ceiling, over sized desk, comfy office chair, luxury bathrobes, exclusive toiletries, high-speed / WiFi internet connection, large in-room safe, plenty of wardrobe space, LCD TV, air-conditioning, mini bar, tea & coffee facilities
34 sq.m, 1 king deluxe bed or 2 twin deluxe beds, 3 pers max, spacious living area with additional flat screen tv, sofa bed, luxury bathrobes, high ceiling, high-speed / WiFi internet access over sized desk, exclusive toiletries, pay per view movies, all-news channels, plenty of wardrobe space, large in-room safe, mini bar, tea /coffee facilities.
65 sq.m, separate spacious lounge, high ceiling, over-sized windows with panoramic view, luxury bathrobes, exclusive toiletries, high-speed broadband / WiFi internet connection, plenty of wardrobe space, large in-room safe, LCD TV, air-conditioning, mini bar, tea & coffee facilities
We have also arranged a special visa support for those who book the rooms at the Holiday Inn hotel. In order to get your visa you should follow several steps:
1. By August 16th 2010 fill in the following form and send it via fax: +7 812 448 71 28 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The invitation from the hotel will be sent to you via fax within 2 days. Please note that according to Consular regulations visa support documents cannot be sent via e-mail.
2. You will need to have the following documents to apply for Visa in related Russian Consulate (note that you should apply for tourist visa):
- the invitation
- passport valid for not less than 6 month after an end of assuming visit
- 1 Photo made lately
- 2 application forms for Russian embassy
- paid consular fee (non refundable)
- for multi-entry visa the AIDS test is needed
3. The list of documents may vary depending of Russian embassy terms in your country. The formal procedures can take up to 7 – 10 days. After that you should go to the Russian Consulate to receive your Visa.
As soon as you arrive to Saint-Petersburg your Visa has to be registered. This will be done by the hotel administration as you move in.
We are looking forward to see you in Saint-Petersburg.