Johanna Pia Maria Frösén
Assistant Professor, Marketing Department, CEMS Academic Director
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- D.Sc., Aalto University School of Business (formerly known as Helsinki School of Economics, major in marketing), 2013.
- Visiting Scholar, University of California Riverside, 2012.
- M.Sc., Helsinki School of Economics (major in Marketing), 2008.
- B.Sc., Helsinki School of Economics (major in Marketing), 2007.
- Exchange Program, Malaysia International Business Program, 2005.
- Strategic Marketing
- Marketing performance and marketing performance measurement, marketing metrics
- Market orientation, market-based capabilities
- Business models, value drivers
- Top management personality
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
Books, Monographs and Textbooks
- Marketing Metrics, Marketing Performance Measurement, and Marketing Control. Monograph / Doctoral Dissertation. 2013.
- StratMark II: Strategisen markkinoinnin teho ja tulokset. Talentum. 2011 (with H. Tikkanen).
Papers in Academic Journals
- Effective Forms of Market Orientation across the Business Cycle: A Longitudinal Analysis of Business-to-Business Firms // Industrial Marketing Management. 2015. Forthcoming (with M. Jaakkola, I. Churakova, and H. Tikkanen).
- Various Forms of Value-Based Selling Capability - Commentary on “Value-Based Selling: An Organizational Capability Perspective” // Industrial Marketing Management. 2015. Vol. 45 (Special Issue), pp. 113-114 (with M. Jaakkola and H. Tikkanen).
- Market Orientation, Innovation Capability and Business Performance: Insights from the Global Financial Crisis // Baltic Journal of Management. 2014. Vol. 9 (2), pp. 134-152 (with J.-P. Huhtala, A. Sihvonen, M. Jaakkola, and H. Tikkanen).
- Marketing Performance Assessment Systems and the Business Context // European Journal of Marketing. 2013. Vol. 47 (5/6), pp. 715–737 (with H. Tikkanen, M. Jaakkola, and A. Vassinen).
- University of California Riverside, USA, 2012.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Reward for ISI-journal publication, Helsinki School of Economics Foundation, 2012.
- Emerald / BMDA Management Research Fund Award, 2011.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Member of the AMA (American Marketing Association).
- Member of the AMS (Academy of Marketing Science).
- Member of the EMAC (European Marketing Academy).
- Instructor, the Institute of Marketing, Finland.
- Researcher, project coordinator, Aalto University School of Business, Finland, 2007–2013.