Andrey V. Zyatchin
Department of Operations Management
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
Postgraduate study, School of Applied Mathematics (mathematical game theory and statistics department), 2005-2008
Specialist program, Saint-Petersburg State University (mathematical game theory and statistics department), 2000-2005
- Inventory management;
- Logistics and supply chain management;
- Mathematical game theory (differential games, Networking games);
- Optimal control theory;
- Quantitative methods for decision making.
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS (total – 15)
Papers in Academic Journals
- Zenkevich N., Zyatchin A. 2010. Strong equilibrium construction in a differential game with many participants // Mathematical game theory and applications, 2010. Vol. 2 (2), pp. 42–65.
- Zenkevich N., Zyatchin A. 2009. Environmental engineering game from a perspective of corporate social responsibility // Viestnik of St. Petersburg State University, Management. Vol. 1, pp. 33–62.
- Zenkevich N., Zyatchin A. 2009. Strong equilibrium in a differential game with stochastic dynamics // Viestnik of St. Petersburg State University, fpplied mathematics and control processes. Vol. 4, pp. 84–94.
- Zenkevich N., Zyatchin A. 2007. Oligopoly Competition under Environmental Design // Game Theory and Applications, Volume 12, Nova Science Publishers, New York, pp. 193–206.
Chapters in Books and Collections of Essays
- Zenkevich N., Zyatchin A. 2005. Nash equilibrium in a stochastic differential game with perfect, imperfect and unsymmetrical information // Proceedings of the International Conference “Stability and control processes”. SPb, Russia, pp. 543–552.
- Zyatchin A.V. 2006. Solution and design for an environmental protection game // in Proceedings of the Russian-Finnish Graduate School Seminar “Dynamic Games and Multicriteria Optimization”, Karelian Research Centre, RAS, pp. 19–23.
- Zyatchin A. 2007. Financial Instruments in a Problem of Stochastic Characteristic Function and Imputation Construction // Contributions to game theory and management. Vol. I. Collected papers presented on the International Conference Game Theory and Management / Editors Leon A. Petrosjan, Nikolay A. Zenkevich. – SPb.: Graduate School of management, SPbSU, pp. 556–564.
- Zenkevich N., Zyatchin A. 2007. Strong Nash Equilibrium in a Repeated Environmental Engineering Game with Stochastic Dynamics // Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Game Theory and Applications, Published by World Academic Union, pp. 262–266.
- Zyatchin A.V. 2010. Strong Equilibrium in Differential games // Contributions to game theory and management. Vol III. Collected papers presented on the International Conference “Game Theory and Management”. – SPb.: Graduate School of management, SPbU, pp. 468–485.
Fuqua School of Business, Duke University (Duhrem, NC, USA), 2009,
École des Hautes Études Commerciales de Paris (HEC, Paris, France), 2008.
HONORS AND AWARDS
Drucker Award for Excellence in Teaching, GSOM, 2010
The Russian Foundation for Basic Research grant , project № 08-01-00301-а;
Russian Federation President’s scholarship, 2007-2008
Special scholarship of Russian Federation Government, 2006-2007
Saint-Petersburg Government grant for students, PhDs, and academic institutions, 2006.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
Head of Admission committee board, bachelor program, direction 080200 – Management, 2010.