11th International Conference "Public Sector Transition: Management in Turbulent Times"
11th International Conference "Public Sector Transition: Management in Turbulent Times", St. Petersburg, March 5-6, 2010. The conference is organized by the Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
Key conference topics:
- New Public Management
- Issues in Public Economics
- Strategic Management in the Public Sector
- Budgeting and Finance in the Public Sector
- Public Sector Procurement Issues
- International Perspective on Public Finance and Private-Public Partnerships
- Corporate Governance and State-owned Enterprises
- E-Government and ICT in Public Administration
Roundtable on Public Sector Procurement Issues will be held during the conference.
Working languages: Russian and English.
Participants should complete on-line registration form below not later than January 25, 2010.
Participants are expected to pay a registration fee (500 roubles).
For more information please see the link.